Coca-Cola Amatil NZ is a proud New Zealand company that employs more than 1000 highly engaged people throughout the country.
We have a portfolio consisting of 270+ beverage options including iconic Kiwi brands L&P and Pump.
Our Vision and Values
The most important part of our business is our people and we work hard to ensure that our values reflect the people who come to work for us and those wanting to be a part of our business. Our three main pillars for our values are:
- Take the Lead
- Stand Together
- Keep it Real
Some of our recognition awards include:
- Aon Hewitt Accreditation – Coca-Cola Amatil NZ (Amatil NZ) has been awarded the Aon Hewitt Accreditation for Best Employer in Australasia three years in a row, making Amatil one of the best places to work in New Zealand and Australia
- Rainbow Tick – Amatil is proud to have been awarded the Rainbow Tick four years running for our values around inclusion and diversity
- Gender Tick – Amatil NZ was one of the first companies in NZ to be awarded the Gender Tick for a business that promotes gender equality in the workplace
- YWCA Compact – Amatil NZ has been awarded the YWCA Compact for alignment on equal pay between men and women. The national average is above 9% while Amatil NZ has less than 1% differential
- Human Rights Commission – Amatil NZ is aligned with the Human Rights Commission on valuing diversity and human dignity and ensuring rights are respected. We also align on WEPs (Womens Empowerment Principles)
- White Camelia Supreme Award Winner – Amatil NZ has won the White Camelia Supreme Award for our values around gender equality.